My Space Expedition by Ava F

Posted by larchblog on Sunday Nov 20, 2016 Under Uncategorized

17/11/16

A couple of days ago we got all our class spots and Milllie suggested we should go to space because we got all of our class spots. Four days later on the board their was a word that said Expedition. It came to the end of maths and I saw some phones on a table outside of the classroom then after play I came in and…

There were boxes on a table and on the top of the boxes were eye holes to put your eyes and a phone on the bottom and when we looked though I could see SPACE. It felt like I could reach out and grab it. It was so cool we got to explore the moon and the International Space Station and the Milky Way.  It looked EPIC. Then we also go to see the bottom of the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.

I am also thankful for Scott from Google Expedition for coming in and letting us have a go with these virtual reality headsets. I LOVED having the Google Expedition man to come in and give us a go with these VR headsets. I also felt like I was going to fall down into infinite space; it was the best. I enjoyed it so much thank you Mrs Merriman and Scott from Google Expeditions. IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!